Px Tools 3.4.4 is now available!
With Pragmatic Rollouts for Single Location Firms
Uninstall software automatically, including…
- All related content like material libraries, language packs and importers.
- Cleanup of the files, folders and registry keys usually left orphaned by standard Windows uninstalls.
Automatically install Programs and Addins, including…
- Revit, AutoCAD, NavisWorks, etc.
- ZoomtoAwesome, FamilyBrowser, ETransmit, ModelReview, etc.
- Addins can be installed to run locally, or from a shared network resource.
Configure software, including…
- Seeding UserDataCache files for Revit
- Managing FlexLM settings & removal of extraneous LIC files
- Seeding RSN.ini and manage Revit Server Accelerator settings.
Provide automated user configuration, including…
- Migration of Revit keyboard shortcuts from previous versions
- Shortcuts applied to the Taskbar
- Customized File Dialog ‘Places’ settings.
Configure the general Autodesk environment, including…
- Completely disable CommCenter, App Manager and Autodesk 360 when those tool are not compatible with your office standards and processes.
- Replacement of ADSKLIB material libraries when office standard libraries should be the only source for materials.
Configure machine and user environment including…
- Installing fonts
- Creating Network Locations
If you have never done deployments before, or you have and want to learn some new tricks, training covers…
- Network folder structure for management of deployment assets as well as program assets like office vetted family, material and pattern libraries.
- Revit & AutoCAD customization, including the Sandbox testing protocol using Virtual Machines.
- Deployment creation, maintenance & migration.
Rollouts for Single Location Firms includes…
- Px Tools software
- Downloadable Recipe XML files to speed development of your own Definitions files
- Update Tasks to cut & paste into your Definitions files
- Notes on specific unpack and update procedures for various (mostly Autodesk) programs
- Video & text resources on Px Tools use
- Video & text resources on customising various programs
Support & Consulting options
Pragmatic Rollouts for Single Location Firms includes up to 3 hours of one on one GoToMeeting support. Additional support can be purchased on hourly, quarterly or annual plans.
Hourly consulting is available for big picture planning & implementation issues.
Hourly support: €75/hr
Quarterly support: €150 (up to three hours)
Annual support: €500 (up to twelve hours)
Hourly consulting: €150/hr
Pragmatic Rollouts Software License